Tortoise Is Important In Both Vastu Shastra And In Feng Shui. Tortoise that lives in water is considered to be a symbol of positivity and prosperity. In Hindu mythology tortoise was considered to be a reincarnation of Lord Vishnu. You can wear Tortoise rings with many types of coloured stones and metals. Tortoise rings are not just a beautiful style statement but has a lot of deep meaning in Feng Shui as well. Tortoise are said to represent love, bonding and happiness in our lives. Having a Feng Shui tortoise ring in your finger can be hugely beneficial.
1. How to Wear a Tortoise Ring?
When to wear a Tortoise Rings? How to Wear Tortoise Ring in Right Manner? and Which one is the Right Finger to wear the Tortoise Ring? So here are some things to keep in mind while wearing a tortoise ring:
- While wearing the tortoise ring always remember that the head of the tortoise should always face inwards or towards the person wearing it. This ensures that the positivity generated will administered to the wearer of the tortoise ring. If the turtle’s face is outward, then the wealth and prosperity will go away instead of coming.
- Favourable metals for Tortoise ring is Gold and Silver, these metals helps in keeping the divine energies intact.
- Before wearing the tortoise ring, soak in the raw milk or Kacha Dudh and keep it in front of Goddess Laxmi Idol to bless the ring with good luck and prosperity.
- The ring should always be worn in the middle finger or index finger of the right hand. Friday is the Best Day to waer a Tortoise Ring, because Tortoise is linked to Goddess Laxmi.
- The tortoise ring should not be rotated after wearing. Because while you rotate the tortoise ring the head of the tortoise might also change its direction which may cause obstacles in your prosperity and wealth coming.
2. What are the Benefits of Tortoise Ring?
Tortoise shaped finger rings are not just a beautiful fashion statement, but also have a deep meaning in vastu shastra and Feng Shui. It is said that these creatures represent love, bonding and happiness in your life and having a tortoise around you can be hugely beneficial.
Tortoise shaped jewelry is quite common these days — tortoise rings and bracelets can be found in Pearls, silver, gold and different metals. Tortoise Rings brings Luck and Prosperity.
Not only this, tortoise jewellery is a symbolic representation of good luck and strength. It is said that it develops intuitive qualities and is considered good for both business and creative people. Let us now look at some general know how of having a Feng Shui tortoise at home.
You should place your Wooden Tortoise either in East or in South East. Always remember that wherever you place your tortoise figurine, it should always face towards East Direction.
Placing a Feng Shui tortoise in the living room is a very good option because this is invariably the centre of the house where all the family members meet and greet each other — keeping a tortoise here helps the family bond with each other.
Even though tortoises are mostly land dwelling reptiles, they do require water. Hence, if possible place your tortoise in a water container. You can further decorate it with pebbles and stones to give it a water base feel. One must also make sure to maintain the water level of the tortoise. The tortoise needs to be kept in such a way that if not the whole tortoise, then at least its feet are fully soaked in the water.
Finally, a tortoise represents a well-lived, hard life. It might not be the quickest animal, but it can actually live upto a 100 years! This represents the fact that you too can have a long, happy life if you follow the right path.
Have you seen how hard the tortoise shell is? This represents life – even with all its troubles and difficulties, our life is resilient and a long on. You should keep your Feng Shui Tortoise in North East, Centre or in the South West corner.
Further from The Body
If you are wearing a tortoise jewellery, you should take care to wear it a little further away from your body and not directly touching it. this will make sure that your wealth remains intact with you only and does not go anywhere else.