About Khole ke Hanuman Ji Temple, Jaipur, Rajasthan:
Khole ke Hanuman Ji Temple, Jaipur, Rajasthan is located in Lakshmana Dungri on the Delhi Bypass in Jaipur. Khole ke Hanuman Ji Temple is one of the oldest and famous temples in Rajasthan. In the 1960s, this area was surrounded by wild animals, rainy nallahs, and hills in eastern hills of Jaipur city. During that time a brave Brahmin has discovered a huge statue of Hanuman ji lying on the mountain. That Brave Brahmin has worshipped Lord Hanuman ji’s lifetime. Today this place has become the happiest place of Jaipur. Here devotees and tourists come in thousands.
Some Interesting Facts about Khole Ke Hanuman Ji Temple, Jaipur:
Read some Interesting facts about Khole ke Hanuman Ji, and Know Why this sacred place is famous. It is said that if someone worship here then all his wishes comes true. There are many beliefs attached to this temple. Read more about it here:
- The locality of the temple makes it more beautiful and magnificent.
- Roaming streets towards this extraordinary temple attracts a large number of tourists.
- The praying area of the temple is so large; more than 500 people can sit and pray.
- Every morning and evening, Hanuman aarti is sung by devotees.
- This Hanuman temple opens from 5 am to 9 pm for the devotees.
- The first aarti of the Hanuman ji starts at 5:30 in the morning and the second is organized at eight o’clock.
- Everybody has the right to take a Sawamani (Function for the devotees).
- Temple Building has 3 floors in it.
- Parking area of the temple is capable for 2500 vehicles parking.
- Temple has 10 kitchens on the first floor. In every kitchen almost 500 people sit and eat together.
How To Reach Khole Ke Hanuman Ji Temple, Jaipur:
Khole ke Hanumanji Temple is located in East Jaipur about 2 km from National Highway No. 8 near Ramgarh Mod. Khole ke Hanuman ji Temple is located 20 kilometers from Jaipur International Airport. Khole ke Hanuman ji Temple is situated about 10 kilometers from Jaipur Railway Station and 9 km from Jaipur Bus Stand.