Giloy Powder - an ancient herb powder made from the Guduchi root. If you are suffering from any kind of skin disease, your grandma will surely advise you have Giloy powder. Giloy powder can be consumed as a decoction with water. Some people consume this powder with jaggery.
1. Anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Anti-spasmodic property.
3. Astringent effect.
4. Rejuvenating herb.
5. Adaptogenic effect.
1. Raises WBC count and is helpful in building strong immune system.
2. Can treat general weakness and debility.
3. Helpful in preventing swine flu.
4. Can treat skin related problems and several allergies.
5. Reduces overall pain.
6. Bestows longevity and youthfulness.
7. Improves luster of skin and promotes wrinkle free skin.
8. Can cleanse the circulatory system and acts as a natural body detox.
9. Enhances memory and reduces stress.
10. Can treat digestive problems such as excessive thirst, loss of appetite.
11. Can soothe liver disorders like hepatitis.
12. The remedy for sexual debility, diabetes, and anemia.