Choti Harad is also a rejuvenating herb, which has many benefits to the health. It has taken from the Combretaceae family. There are different types of Harad available in the market. It is found in North India in an abundant form. Choti harad contains 18 amino acids, shikimik, phosphoric, succinic and tannin.
1. 2 - 3 tab twice in a day or as directed by the physician.
2. Should not be consumed by patients suffering from hypertension.
3. Use by the direction of consultant.
4. Keep away from Childerns.
1. It is a well-known herb to support the weight loss goals, as it keeps the digestive system healthy.
2. It also helps to cure loss of the hair It also provides with a great relief from constipation.
3. In infants, it can treat cough It is also useful for skin diosrders, like allergies.